Companies offering Solicitor near Tulsa, United States
Tulsa Attorneys | Schedule a Free Consultation | Tulsa AttorneyVisit website
A. Craig Abrahamson - Tulsa Divorce Lawyer, Tulsa Bankruptcy Lawyer, Tulsa Real Estate Lawyer & Tulsa Trial Lawyer| A. Craig AbrahamsonVisit website
Steve Gray Attorney - Lawyer and Counselor Tulsa OkVisit website
Tulsa Divorce Attorney | Family Lawyers Group | Divorce Lawyer Tulsa OklahomaVisit website
Tulsa Drug Defense Attorney â€“ Criminal Lawyer| Tulsa, OKVisit website
Attorneys Tulsa Bankruptcy Lawyers | Chapter 7 Bankruptcy DetailsVisit website
Registered United States Patent Attorney in OklahomaVisit website
Tulsa, Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyer: Experienced Felony / Misdemeanor AttorneyVisit website
Tulsa Criminal Lawyers | Oklahoma Defense Attorneys | Henson Law Firm |Visit website
Richard A. Chapman is a bankruptcy attorney in Tulsa, OklahomaVisit website
Bankruptcy Attorneys Of Tulsa | Tulsa, OK Lawyer | Lawyer Tulsa, OKVisit website
Wirth Law Office | Tulsa, Oklahoma Attorney | (918) 879-1681 | James M. Wirth, Esq. Tulsa LawyerVisit website
Criminal Defense Attorney, Lawyer | Tulsa, OK Visit website
Tulsa Lawyers | Tulsa Attorneys | Arkansas Attorneys | Franden WoodardVisit website
Tulsa Divorce Attorney | Free Consultation (918) 924-5526Visit website
Mark Cagle Law - Tulsa Attorney - Criminal Defense - DUIVisit website
Lawyer Marketing Services | Attorney Marketing FirmVisit website
Immigration Lawyer: Tulsa, Oklahoma Attorneys for Inmigracion, Visas, Green Cards, & Naturalization and Citizenship with abogado Chuck M. Parrish, Esq.Visit website
Tulsa Immigration Lawyers for Individuals & Companies | Oklahoma Law Firm Leblang, Mawby, & LitzVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Tulsa
Does your business provide Solicitor Tulsa?
Want your Solicitor business in Tulsa
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.