Companies offering Solicitor near Scottsdale, United States
Reading Meetups close to Scottsdale, Arizona - Reading Meetups - ScottsdaleVisit website
Miranda V. Arizona « Hymson Goldstein & Pantiliat, PLLC Visit website
Scottsdale Divorce Lawyer, Scottsdale Lawyers, House Relations, Scottsdale Attorney, Scottsdale Divorce AttorneyVisit website
Scottsdale Criminal Defense Attorney | Criminal Lawyer in ScottsdaleVisit website
Scottsdale Divorce Lawyers | Family Law Attorneys Scottsdale, ArizonaVisit website
Scottsdale DUI Defense Attorney | Tempe DWI Lawyer | Arizona Drunk Driving Arrest Lawyers Visit website
Scottsdale Criminal LawyerVisit website
Margaret Frank Schweitzer Law, PLLC - Smart Case Strategy | Serving North Scottsdale, Carefree, Cave Creek and North Valley’s Families and Small CompanVisit website
Running Meetups close to Iver Heath, England - Running Meetups - Iver HeathVisit website
Scottsdale Personal Injury Lawyers - AZ Serious Injury AttorneyVisit website
Kayaking Meetups close to Arlington Heights, Illinois - Kayaking Meetups - Arlington HeightsVisit website
Scottsdale Divorce Lawyer - Law Office of Aubrey Srednicki, PLLC Visit website
Scottsdale Real Estate Lawyers|Scottsdale Real Estate Lawyers |Visit website
Singles Meetups close to Richmond Hill, Ontario - Singles Meetups - Richmond HillVisit website
Scottsdale Criminal Defense Lawyer - Scottsdale Criminal Attorney / DUI DefenseVisit website
The Hassett Law Firm PLC : Defending Arizona ProfessionalsVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Scottsdale
Does your business provide Solicitor Scottsdale?
Want your Solicitor business in Scottsdale
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.