Companies offering Solicitor near Philadelphia, United States
Philadelphia Lawyers - Free, Pro Bono ConsultationVisit website
DUI DWI Lawyers & Attorneys | Zellis Law Firm in Langhorne, PA & PhiladelphiaVisit website
Catherine Oliver Murphy - Leadership DirectoriesVisit website
U.S. Department of Labor, Office of the SolicitorVisit website
Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer, Philadelphia Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
Philadelphia Disability Law Firm, Social Security Disability LawyersVisit website
Philadelphia Divorce Lawyers at Reinherz & Reinherz Law OfficesVisit website
Personal Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia - Personal Injury Lawyers in PhiladelphiaVisit website
Philadelphia Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Attorney – Andrew G. Gay, Jr.Visit website
Philadelphia Lawyer Greg Prosmushkin 215-437-3058Visit website
Criminal Lawyer Philadelphia - Pennsylvania Defense Attorney | Levin and Zeiger, LLPVisit website
Philadelphia Attorney - Philadelphia Lawyer - Personal Injury Law - Accident Lawyer - Landlord Tenant LawVisit website
Criminal Immigration Lawyer, Philadelphia, PA - Tran Law AssociatesVisit website
Philadelphia Lawyer Andrew SpiegelVisit website
Trenton Personal Injury Attorney | Criminal & Family Law Attorney PhiladelphiaVisit website
York Township, York, PennsylvaniaVisit website
Law Offices of Michael A. Latzes | Philadelphia Lawyer | Lawyer Philadelphia, Bankruptcy Law, Tax Debt LawVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Philadelphia
Does your business provide Solicitor Philadelphia?
Want your Solicitor business in Philadelphia
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.