Companies offering Solicitor near Manchester, United Kingdom
Manchester Lawyer | Lawyer in Manchester | Raymond J. Tanguay LLCVisit website
Immigration Solicitor Manchester, Immigration Law FallowfieldVisit website
Criminal Solicitors | Criminal Lawyers | Olliers SolicitorsVisit website
Accident & Personal Injury Compensation Claims Solicitors, Radcliffe, BuryVisit website
Expert UK Immigration Solicitors & Lawyers in Manchester - Latitude LawVisit website
Family Law Solicitors in Manchester city centre - Family Law ManchesterVisit website
Employment Lawyers Manchester : Employment Advice & Help : Covering Manchester and Greater ManchesterVisit website
Manchester Divorce Lawyer | Sharon LundVisit website
Injury+lawyer+Manchester | Experts in Injury ClaimsVisit website
Conveyancing Law Manchester, Conveyancing Solicitor FallowfieldVisit website
Divorce Solicitor Manchester, Family Solicitor FallowfieldVisit website
Spanish lawyer in Manchester – Blog on Spanish lawVisit website
Find A Lawyer In Manchester NHVisit website
Taylor King | Family Law Solicitors - Divorce ManchesterVisit website
Solicitors - Property and Family Law Solicitors Manchester, Conveyancing Solicitors Manchester, Litigation Solicitors London - PLS SolicitorsVisit website
Criminal Defence Solicitors In Manchester | Ashcott SolicitorsVisit website
Manchester Criminal LawyerVisit website
Divorce solicitors in Manchester - Fixed fee divorceVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Manchester
Does your business provide Solicitor Manchester?
Want your Solicitor business in Manchester
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.