Companies offering Solicitor near Houston, United States
Houston Criminal Defense Attorney | Criminal Lawyer in HoustonVisit website
Houston Law Firm: Houston Lawyer, Injury Lawyer in HoustonVisit website
QLTT - Qualifying US Attorneys to Practice OverseasVisit website
How Real Estate Solicitor Houston Helps While In Real Estate Problems | viola4cousin on WordPress.comVisit website
U.S. Department of the Interior - Office of the Solicitor - Solicitor's BioVisit website
Houston Lawyers | Houston Lawyer Referral ServiceVisit website
Houston Injury Lawyer | Accident Attorney in HoustonVisit website
Criminal Defense Attorney Houston ~ Brittany Carroll Houston Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
Houston DWI Defense Lawyer | Houston DWI AttorneyVisit website
Houston Personal Injury Attorneys | Car Accident Lawyers | Law Office of Shane R. KadlecVisit website
Experienced Houston Criminal Defense Attorney | Stradley Law FirmVisit website
Sam Houston in private practice longer than Greg Abbott was at start of AG jobVisit website
Divorce Attorney - Family Lawyers in Houston TexasVisit website
Rebecca Houston Solicitor Scone - ConveyancingVisit website
Solicitor General of Houston County | Cop BlockVisit website
Criminal Defense Lawyers Houston | Criminal Attorneys | Fred DahrVisit website
family law hampshire from Joanne Houston Just Family law a bespoke family law practice in Southampton offering workable legal solutions in divorce and Visit website
Houston Personal Injury AttorneyVisit website
Contact Details - Houston County, GeorgiaVisit website
Houston Criminal Lawyer > Texas Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
LitigationLawyerHouston.com - Litigation LawyerVisit website
Houston County Meeting Minutes - Houston County, GeorgiaVisit website
Divorce and Family Lawyers in Houston Texas | Ramos Law FirmVisit website
Deal taps new Houston solicitor general | Governor Nathan Deal Office of the GovernorVisit website
Houston Dearn O'Connor - Lawyers and SolicitorsVisit website
Houston Divorce Lawyer, Houston Family Law Attorney in TexasVisit website
Smith Appointed Houston County Solicitor-General | Prosecuting Attorneys' Council of GeorgiaVisit website
Houston Criminal Lawyers » Charles Johnson Law FirmVisit website
Finest Criminal Attorney in HoustonVisit website
Houston County Solicitor To Resign — Peach PunditVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Houston
Does your business provide Solicitor Houston?
Want your Solicitor business in Houston
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.