Companies offering Solicitor near Cincinnati, United States
Cincinnati Criminal Lawyer – Cincinnati Criminal Defense Attorney – DUI Lawyer in CincinnatiVisit website
Personal Injury Attorney - DUI Lawyer - Jason Phillabaum & AssociatesVisit website
Lawyers in Cincinnati | Kentucky Injury Attorney | Christopher JacksonVisit website
Cincinnati Divorce Attorney – Cincinnati Divorce Lawyers,Attorneys – Cincinnati Family Law LawyerVisit website
Cincinnati Bankruptcy Attorney - House - Cincinnati, OHVisit website
Divorce Lawyer Cincinnati Ohio::Divorce Lawyer Dayton Ohio::Family Juvenile Estate Law - HouseVisit website
Cincinnati Attorney | Cincinnati Lawyer | DUI | OVI | CriminalVisit website
The Greater Cincinnati Police Historical Society Museum : About ThemVisit website
Ohio Immigration Lawyers: The Hollis Law Firm, LLCVisit website
Cincinnati Bankruptcy Lawyer, Attorney, Foreclosure Defense | Ryan J. Ruehle, LLCVisit website
Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyer, Accident Attorney | Stepleton Dugan, LLCVisit website
Cincinnati DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer | Attorney Nicholas KlingensmithVisit website
Cincinnati Injury Attorney – Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney – Cincinnati Car Accident LawyerVisit website
ECLECTIC STUDIOS - Newport, KY - Graphic Design/graphic ArtsVisit website
CINCINNATI CRIMINAL ATTORNEY | OHIO DEFENSE LAW FIRM | CRIMINAL DEFENDER LAWYER IN CINCINNATIVisit website
Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyers | Elk and Elk CincinnatiVisit website
CINCINNATI BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY - HouseVisit website
Cincinnati dui lawyer \ Ohio Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
Cincinnati Divorce Attorney - Child Support, Custody, Alimony, Visitation, Divorce Lawyer in Cincinnati OhioVisit website
House I Cincinnat Lawyer I Michael J. Bergmann I Business, Estate Planning, Probate, Construction, LitigationVisit website
Cincinnati, OH Lawyer | Lawyer In Cincinnati, OH | David S. Welt - Attorney At LawVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Cincinnati
Does your business provide Solicitor Cincinnati?
Want your Solicitor business in Cincinnati
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.