Companies offering Solicitor near Auckland, New Zealand
Barbara Knowles Lawyer - North Shore, Auckland. Family Law & Conveyancing - HouseVisit website
CLO - About Them - Crown Solicitor ContactsVisit website
Solicitor Auckland, Solicitor Grey Lynn, Property Lawyer Auckland, Commercial lawyer AucklandVisit website
Turner Hopkins | Auckland Lawyers - Barristers & Solicitors - Law Firm in New ZealandVisit website
Elizabeth Robertson, Barrister & SolicitorVisit website
Clark & Co - Barristers and Solicitors of the High Court of New Zealand - Lawyers, Ponsonby, AucklandVisit website
Posts about solicitor on Auckland Law Firm and Lawyers - Quay Law New ZealandVisit website
Auckland Lawyer - Need Help Fast? | Lawyer Help NZVisit website
Barrister Auckland attorney legal aid defence lawyer AucklandVisit website
Family Lawyer Auckland - Claire O'DonnellVisit website
Family solicitor Auckland - Rosedale LawVisit website
Divorce Lawyer in Auckland, Relationship Property, Separation,Divorce Lawyer Auckland Tel:+64 9 300 7604Visit website
Criminal Lawyer Auckland - David Reece LL.BVisit website
Lawyer Auckland | Spencer Legal | Law Firm Auckland | Auckland SolicitorVisit website
Peter McCutcheon, Barrister & SolicitorVisit website
Churton Hart & Divers, Barristers and Solicitors, Howick, AucklandVisit website
Marie Dyhrberg | Criminal Defence Lawyer | Auckland | New Zealand - Marie DyhrbergVisit website
Property lawyer, Commercial Lawyers ,divorce lawyers, East Auckland - Dawsons LawyersVisit website
Lawyer, Barrister & Solicitor - Remuera & Howick, Auckland.Visit website
NZ Criminal Lawyer Auckland | David Reece | Auckland LawyersVisit website
Introducing Ian Mellett of Quay Law – Barrister and Solicitor (Auckland) | South Africans living in NZ on WordPress.comVisit website
Solicitor in Auckland - Quay LawVisit website
Quay Law NZ -Property lawyer in AucklandVisit website
Criminal Defence Lawyer – Alistair Haskett – Drink Driving – Traffic Law – Criminal Law – Heavy Transport – AucklaVisit website
Senior Solicitor, Enforcement, Auckland « CLANZVisit website
The Expert New Zealand Immigration Lawyers in Auckland | Laurent LawVisit website
Family Law Experts - Family Law ResultsVisit website
Blackwells Law | Lawyers + Notary Newmarket Auckland | Boutique Law Firm Newmarket Auckland NZ | Lawyers AucklandVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Auckland
Does your business provide Solicitor Auckland?
Want your Solicitor business in Auckland
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.