Companies offering Lawyer near Sydney, Australia
Compensation Lawyers Sydney » CMC Lawyers NSWVisit website
Streeterlaw Sydney Lawyers - Family & Divorce Lawyers | Commercial & Business LawVisit website
Criminal Lawyers – Sydney, Parramatta, NSW - Bail Applications, Drink Driving SolicitorsVisit website
Sydney Wills Lawyer, Disputing, Contesting A Will , Left Out of A WillVisit website
Experienced Business & Commercial Lawyers, Family Lawyers, SydneyVisit website
Specialist Drug Defence Lawyers in Sydney | Sydney Criminal LawyersVisit website
Los Angeles Estate Planning Attorney | California | Elder Law LawyerVisit website
Family Lawyers Sydney | Etheringtons Solicitors |Sydney Family Lawyers Visit website
DUI Lawyers Sydney | Sydney DUI LawyersVisit website
Family Lawyers Sydney | Divorce Lawyers In SydneyVisit website
Family Lawyer Sydney | York Family Law SpecialistsYork Law Family Law ExpertsVisit website
Lawyer Sydney Australia "Call Them Now"Visit website
Criminal Lawyers Sydney | Drink Driving Lawyers SydneyVisit website
PROMOTING BETTER ACCESS TO THE LAW | Legal Helpdesk Lawyers on WordPress.comVisit website
Immigration Lawyers Sydney Australia | Australian Migration Visa | Craddock Murray NeumannVisit website
Criminal Lawyers Sydney | Traffic Attorneys Sydney - criminal lawyer | sydneyVisit website
Family Lawyers Sydney CBD/Sydney Criminal and Family LawyersVisit website
Lawyers In Parramatta, Solicitors In Sydney, Law Firms - Parramatta City LegalVisit website
Tax and Litigation Lawyers - LAC LawyersVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Sydney
Does your business provide Lawyer Sydney?
Want your Lawyer business in Sydney
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.