Companies offering Lawyer near St. Petersburg, United States
St Petersburg Estate Planning Lawyer | Clearwater Wills and Trusts Attorney | Tampa FL Probate Law FirmVisit website
St. Petersburg Florida DUI Penalties Lawyer | Clearwater Defense AttorneyVisit website
Personal Injury Lawyer - St. Petersburg, FloridaVisit website
St. Petersburg Legal Examiner | St. Petersburg Florida Personal Injury LawyerVisit website
ST. PETERSBURG DIVORCE ATTORNEY| ST. PETERSBURG CHILD SUPPORTVisit website
St. Petersburg Personal Injury Lawyer | Tampa Personal Injury AttorneyVisit website
St. Petersburg Lawyer | Folkenflik P.A.Visit website
Lawyer St Petersburg, FL | Lawyer 33711 | National Immigration Law Group, PLLCVisit website
St. Petersburg Criminal Lawyer | Tampa & Pinellas Criminal Defense Attorney - Dyrll Flanagan, P.A.Visit website
Saint Petersburg Personal Injury Attorney - Tampa Personal Injury LawyerVisit website
St. Petersburg Social Security Disability Lawyer | Barry SalzmanVisit website
St. Petersburg Family Law & Divorce Lawyer | Alimony Attorney Serving Tampa & ClearwaterVisit website
St. Petersburg Bankruptcy Lawyer | Bankruptcy Firm in St. PetersburgVisit website
Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg Trial LawyersVisit website
St Petersburg, Florida Law Firm - Personal Injury and Criminal Defense LawyersVisit website
Personal Injury & Car Accident Attorneys Serving St Pete, FLVisit website
Tampa Bay Auto Accident & Criminal Defense Attorneys - Pearlman & Clark, P.A.Visit website
Divorce Attorney | St. Petersburg Family LawVisit website
Kravitz Law Group | Personal Injury Attorney | Tampa BayVisit website
St. Petersburg Divorce Lawyer | Garth R. Goodman, Esq.Visit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in St. Petersburg
Does your business provide Lawyer St. Petersburg?
Want your Lawyer business in St. Petersburg
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.