Companies offering Lawyer near San Francisco, United States
San Francisco Immigration Attorney - San Francisco Immigration Lawyer - San Francisco Family, Business and Employment Immigration LawyersVisit website
San Francisco Personal Injury Attorney | California Medical Malpractice & Birth Injury LawyersVisit website
San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyers & Employment AttorneysVisit website
Test Page for the Apache HTTP Server on SLES Expanded Support PlatformVisit website
Lawyer San Francisco, CA | Lawyer 94103 | Law Office Of Nikolaus W. ReedVisit website
San Francisco Criminal Attorney | DUI Lawyer | Ticket AttorneyVisit website
Richard S. Kolomejec, San Francisco Immigration LawVisit website
San Francisco Deportation Attorney | Oakland Immigration Lawyer | Green CardVisit website
Martime Lawyer | San Francisco Personal Injury Lawyer | Marine LawVisit website
San Francisco, CA Lawyer | Lawyer 94127 | Lauren Kusumoto Law OfficeVisit website
San Francisco Lawyer | Experienced San Francisco lawyers. California attorneys in the Bay AreaVisit website
San Francisco Criminal Defense Lawyer, Felony Defense Attorney, DWIVisit website
Summit Defense Attorneys - Criminal Defense Attorneys in San Francisco?s Bay AreaVisit website
Small Business & Startup Lawyer San Francisco | Bend Law GroupVisit website
San Francisco Immigration Services - House Page - Attorney John L. CarricoVisit website
Patent Attorney, Intellectual Property Lawyer in San FranciscoVisit website
San Francisco Bay Area Employment Law AttorneysVisit website
Bay Area Criminal Lawyers, PC Experience Dedication Reasonable Charges (415) 398-3900 24hrVisit website
Alano Immigration | San Francisco Immigration AttorneyVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in San Francisco
Does your business provide Lawyer San Francisco?
Want your Lawyer business in San Francisco
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.