Companies offering Lawyer near Paris, France
The Honest Lawyer (pub) paris | Resto de parisVisit website
French Corporate Lawyers - Delcade Avocats et Solicitor -Visit website
Lawyer in Paris for immigrants and visa, France & USAVisit website
French Lawyer, Attorney, Avocat international, Solicitor France USA UKVisit website
French lawyer, Avocat international, French Attorney et Solicitor, France USA UK - PIERRE HOURCADEFrench Layer FRVisit website
Honest Lawyer - Paris - Bar sportif - Football, Rugby, Tennis, Voile, Politique, Boxe - Pub - Bar - AllomatchVisit website
Joan Squires-Lind Paris Immigration Lawyer - USA and FranceVisit website
Lawyer Toulon Paris - Law firm Panon & Fairbairn - ContactVisit website
Avocat international - France USA UK - PIERRE HOURCADELaw offices of Pierre HourcadeVisit website
American lawyer in France, American lawyer Paris, English speaking French lawyerVisit website
Maître Haywood Martin Wise, avocat droit des étrangers, immigration et visa USA FranceVisit website
French lawyer, Avocat international, French Attorney et Solicitor, France USA UK - PIERRE HOURCADEAvocat ImmigrationVisit website
Cabinet BERTRAND - Avocat Droit du Sport - Spécialiste Code du Sport | Le Droit au service du Sport et des Sportifs - French Sports Law Firm and LawyerVisit website
Lawyer'it - Logiciel de gestion pour cabinets d'avocatsVisit website
French lawyer, Avocat international, French Attorney et Solicitor, France USA UK - PIERRE HOURCADEFrance DivorceVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Paris
Does your business provide Lawyer Paris?
Want your Lawyer business in Paris
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.