Companies offering Lawyer near Omaha, United States
William Bianco - Omaha NE Accident & Injury LawyerVisit website
Attorney Omaha | - They are here when you need them!Visit website
Ausman Law Firm - Injury Lawyers in OmahaVisit website
Omaha Defense Attorney | Nebraska Dui Lawyer/Mike MecknaVisit website
Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys | Omaha Criminal Defense Lawyers | James Martin Davis Law OfficeVisit website
Nebraska Brain Injury Lawyer | Omaha Personal Injury Attorney | Law Office of Stephen L. Gerdes - Omaha, NEVisit website
Omaha DUI Lawyers | Find The Right DUI Law Firm In Omaha NEVisit website
Omaha Bankruptcy AttorneysVisit website
Omaha Personal Inury Attorneys | Hauptman, O'Brien, Wolf & Lathrop, P.C.Visit website
Nebraska Bankruptcy Attorney Omaha & Lincoln Offices - | Skrupa Law OfficeVisit website
Omaha Family Lawyer | Omaha NE Divorce Attorney | Douglas County Nebraska Child, Divorce CourtVisit website
Omaha Fathers' Rights Attorney | Belleview NE Divorce Lawyer | Douglas County Nebraska Family Law AttorneyVisit website
Family Law Attorney | Leslie Christensen Law | Omaha, NebraskaVisit website
Omaha Personal Injury Lawyer | Omaha Lawyer Referral ServiceVisit website
The Law Office of Hugh I. AbrahamsonVisit website
Nebraska's Law Firm | Divorce Lawyers | Omaha LawyersVisit website
Greg Nelson - Lawyer | Criminal Defense and DUI Attorney - Omaha Nebraska NEVisit website
Omaha, NE Lawyer | Lawyer 68154 | Cordell & CordellVisit website
Omaha DUI Lawyer - Drunk Driving Attorney - Petersen Law OfficeVisit website
Omaha Civil Litigation Attorneys at Welch Law Firm - Personal Injury, Contracts, Wills & Estate PlanningVisit website
Find a Lawyer in Omaha | Renee Mathias LawVisit website
Omaha Personal Injury Lawyer | Ronald J. Palagi Law - The Law Office of Ronald J. PalagiVisit website
Omaha Personal Injury Attorneys - Nebraska Truck Crash LawyerVisit website
Lawyer Referral - Omaha Bar Association Visit website
Omaha and Sarpy County DUI Lawyer | Petersen Law Office OmahaVisit website
Lawyers and Law Firm Omaha | Omaha Nebraska AttorneysVisit website
Omaha Divorce Lawyer | Plattsmouth NE Criminal Defense Attorney | Douglas County Nebraska Family LawVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Omaha
Does your business provide Lawyer Omaha?
Want your Lawyer business in Omaha
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.