Companies offering Lawyer near Madison, United States
Criminal Defense Lawyer Attorney Madison WI | DUI DWI Drunk Driving Lawyer Attorney Madison WI | Federal Criminal Lawyer AttorneyVisit website
Madison Wisconsin Criminal Defense Lawyer | DUI & DWI Attorney Dane County Rock Sauk WI Fitchburg Sun Prairie StoughtonVisit website
Wisconsin Criminal Defense Lawyer | Coad Law Office | Madison, WIVisit website
Bankruptcy Lawyer Madison - Pittman & PittmanVisit website
Workplace Discrimination Lawyer Madison Wisconsin | Harassment at Work WIVisit website
Madison Adoption Lawyer | Madison, WI Elder Law | Annen Roetter LLCVisit website
Hurley, Burish & Stanton :: WelcomeVisit website
Murray Law Office | Law Firms in Madison WisconsinVisit website
Personal Injury Attorneys Madison, WI | Wisconsin Personal Injury LawyersVisit website
Madison WI Criminal Law Attorney | Nicholson & Gansner, S.C. | 608-620-0018Visit website
Divorce Lawyers; Family Law; Child Support; Child Custody - Divorce Lawyers & Family Law in WisconsinVisit website
William Prime Attorney at Law in Madison Indiana general practice lawyerVisit website
Madison Virginia Reckless Driving Divorce DUI Traffic Child Custody Laws|Lawyer County | Assisting Customers with Criminal/Traffic & Family Law CasVisit website
Madison Personal Injury Attorney / LawyerVisit website
Oshkosh Personal Injury Lawyer | Madison Car Accidents Attorney | Fond du Lac County Wisconsin Criminal Defense LawyerVisit website
Madison Bankruptcy Lawyer | Janesville Foreclosure & Debt Relief Attorney | Wisconsin | WIVisit website
IRS Tax Attorney Lawyer in Madison ALVisit website
Madison Lawyers, Law Firm Madison Wisconsin, Lawyer WI | GCL LawyersVisit website
Family Law Attorney | Madison Law Olympia WAMadison Law Firm, PLLCVisit website
Injury Attorney Madison | Usman Law Firm, LLCVisit website
Madison, WI Lawyer | Madison, WI Lawyer | Cordell & CordellVisit website
Frank Law Offices | Madison Criminal Defense Attorney | Lawyer Mark FrankVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Madison
Does your business provide Lawyer Madison?
Want your Lawyer business in Madison
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.