Companies offering Lawyer near Louisville, United States
Divorce Lawyers | Louisville KY Family Law AttorneysVisit website
Murphy & Associates - Louisville Personal Injury Lawyers : Louisville Car Accident AttorneysVisit website
McMurry and Associates | Louisville, Kentucky AttorneysVisit website
Louisville Bankruptcy Lawyer | Kentucky Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney - Indiana Chapter 13 Bankruptcy LawyerVisit website
Louisville Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy Attorney | Kentucky Debt Relief Lawyer | Lexington Wage Garnishment ForeclosureVisit website
Family Law Attorney & Divorce Lawyer | Legal Consultation in KYVisit website
Louisville, KY Criminal Defense Lawyer | Personal Injury Jefferson County Attorney | Family Law & Estate PlanningVisit website
Bankruptcy Lawyer Louisville KY | Chapter 7 13 Attorney Kentucky | Frankfort Jefferson CountyVisit website
Louisville KY Criminal Defense Attorney | Benham J. Sims, III, Attorney at Law Visit website
Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys - Car Accident Lawyer in Louisville Kentucky- Bruce Law Group LLC Visit website
Medical Malpractice Attorney | Personal Injury Lawyer | Brett Oppenheimer | Louisville, KentuckyVisit website
Louisville Lawyer | Attorney Louisville KYVisit website
Lexington Attorneys | Louisville Kentucky Lawyers | MMLKVisit website
Louisville Family Law | Kentucky Divorce Attorney | Prospect Visit website
House | Diana L. Skaggs + Partners, PLLCVisit website
Lawyer | Louisville Kentucky Attorney | Veach Law ©Visit website
Kentucky Immigration Lawyer | Louisville Marriage Visa Lawyer | Green CardVisit website
Louisville Immigration Attorney | Kentucky Visa Lawyer | Southern Indiana NaturalizationVisit website
Louisville Personal Injury Lawyer, Car Accident Attorneys | Sampson Law FirmVisit website
$497 Louisville Divorce Lawyer | The Brown Law OfficeVisit website
Louisville Family, Divorce, Business, Criminal, Probate & PI AttorneyVisit website
Louisville, Kentucky Medical Malpractice Attorney » The Law Firm of Jack Tolliver, MD & Associates, PLLCVisit website
Scott Roby Law PSC | Personal Injury Law – Kentucky and IndianaVisit website
Louisville Accident Attorney | Skilled Litigator in KentuckyVisit website
Louisville DUI Lawyers | KY DUI Defense AttorneysVisit website
Louisville DUI Lawyers – Louisville DUI Attorneys – Louisville DUI Lawyers With Suhre & AssociatesVisit website
Louisville Disability Lawyers | Sullivan Law OfficeVisit website
Personal Injury Attorney Louisville, KY | Aguiar Injury LawyersVisit website
House | Holly Houston, KY Family LawyerVisit website
Divorce Lawyers in Louisville KY | Louisville DivorceVisit website
Louisville Lawyer John M. LallyVisit website
Louisville, KY Lawyer | Louisville, KY Lawyer | Joseph E. Blandford, Jr.Visit website
Louisville Car Accident Lawyer | T.J. Smith A Personal Injury Law FirmVisit website
Drug Lawyer Louisville John Olash Attorney at LawVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Louisville
Does your business provide Lawyer Louisville?
Want your Lawyer business in Louisville
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.