Companies offering Lawyer near Honolulu, United States
Hawaii family law attorney | divorce lawyer | child custody | family law attorneys | family law lawyer | family law lawyers | military attorney | hawaiVisit website
How to Become a Lawyer in Hawaii - HI | Education RequirementsVisit website
Honolulu Employment and Family Law Attorney | Hawaii Criminal DefenseVisit website
Hawaii Criminal Defense Attorney - Honolulu DUI LawyersVisit website
Lawyer Honolulu | Attorney Honolulu HI | Law Offices Of James B. LewisVisit website
Honolulu Personal Injury Lawyer | Leavitt, Yamane & Soldner (808)537-2525Visit website
Honolulu HI Bankruptcy Attorney | Chapter 7 & 13 Bankruptcy Lawyers | Abelmann RollinsVisit website
Honolulu Personal Injury Lawyer | Hawaii Accident AttorneyVisit website
Hawaii Bankruptcy Lawyer | Bankruptcy Attorney | Debt Free Hawaii |Visit website
Honolulu HI Family Law Attorney | Hawaii Divorce & Custody Lawyer | Pearl City Visit website
Accident Lawyer Honolulu - Car Accident Attorney Wm LawsonVisit website
Honolulu Social Security Disability Lawyers | Danielle Beaver & Frank Ury, Attorneys at LawVisit website
Hawaii Social Security AttorneyVisit website
Honolulu, Hawaii, Criminal Defense Attorney | Divorce and Family Lawyer | Personal Injury Law FirmVisit website
Honolulu Hawaii Real Estate Law Attorney | Pearl City Commercial Property & Condo Development Lawyer | Kailua Estate Planning Law FirmVisit website
Hawaii Personal Injury Lawyer, Honolulu PI attorneyVisit website
HAWAIILAW.COM, LAW OFFICE OF JOHN D. MARSHALLVisit website
Honolulu Family Law Attorneys | Oahu Divorce Lawyers | Blake T. OkimotoVisit website
Honolulu, HI Lawyer | Honolulu, HI | The Law Office Of Edward SmithVisit website
Robert K. Allen, Attorney at Law, A Law CorporationVisit website
Accident Lawyer Hawaii - Honolulu injury attorney - Maui, KauaiVisit website
Lawyer Honolulu, HI | Lawyer 96813 | G & G Disability, Attorneys At LawVisit website
Injury Law Group Hawaii | Personal Injury Lawyer | Welcome...Visit website
Hawaii Litigation Attorney | Litigation Lawyer Serving HawaiiVisit website
Personal Injury Attorney Hawaii, Honolulu, Lawyer Wm LawsonVisit website
State & Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer | Honolulu HI | Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Attorney Oahu HawaiiVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Honolulu
Does your business provide Lawyer Honolulu?
Want your Lawyer business in Honolulu
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.