Companies offering Lawyer near El Paso, United States
Law office of Robert Tinnell - El Paso, TexasVisit website
El Paso Attorneys - Construction Litigation, Wrongful Termination & Commercial Litigation Visit website
Roger Davie P.C. - El Paso Board Certified Wrongful Termination and Employment LawyerVisit website
El Paso Criminal Lawyer Texas Defense Specialist Attorney Texas criminal defense attorneyVisit website
El Paso Immigration Lawyers - Services, Naturalization and Citizenship Applications in TexasVisit website
Personal Injury Attorney El Paso, TX | El Paso Accident LawyerVisit website
El Paso, TX Lawyer | Lawyer 79912 | The Law Offices Of Michael J. Zimprich, PLLCVisit website
El Paso Family Law & Criminal Defense Attorney | West Texas Probate Lawyer | Fort Bliss Divorce AttorneyVisit website
El Paso Family Law Attorney | Texas Divorce Lawyer | Fort Bliss TX Child Custody Law FirmVisit website
Aranda Law Firm Personal Injury Lawyer and Attorney El Paso, Texas & Las Cruces, NMVisit website
John A. Wenke, Attorney at Law | Employment, Discrimination, Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment Attorney, El Paso, TexasVisit website
El Paso Lawyer | Lawyer in El Paso | Law Offices of Sergio A. SaldivarVisit website
El Paso Family Law Attorney | West Texas Child Custody Lawyer | Fort Bliss TX Military DivorceVisit website
El Paso Personal Injury Lawyer - Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, P.L.L.C.Visit website
ScottHulse Law Firm | El Paso Attorneys | El Paso Lawyers | El Paso, TexasVisit website
El Paso Family Law & Divorce Attorney | DWI Lawyer El Paso TX | Stop House Foreclosure in TexasVisit website
El Paso Personal Injury Lawyer | El Paso County Family Law Attorney | Fort Bliss Military Law LawyerVisit website
El Paso Personal Injury Lawyer | Lovett Law Firm | Las Cruces, NMVisit website
El Paso Work Injury Lawyers | Workplace Accident Attorneys In TexasVisit website
El Paso Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys in El Paso TXVisit website
El Paso Attorney | El Paso TX Attorney | Aaronson Law FirmVisit website
El Paso Criminal Defense Lawyers | Divorce & Family Law Attorneys Texas | Immigration Lawyers | Rosales Law FirmVisit website
El Paso Bankruptcy Lawyer / Debt Resolution CenterVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in El Paso
Does your business provide Lawyer El Paso?
Want your Lawyer business in El Paso
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.