Companies offering Lawyer near Colorado Springs, United States
Colorado Divorce, Child Custody & Child Support Attorneys | Denver Divorce Lawyers | Harris Family LawVisit website
Joseph Law Firm, P.C. - Immigration Law Experts - Denver Colorado Immigration Attorney - Colorado Springs Immigration AttorneyVisit website
Denver, CO Lawyer | Lawyer 80246 | Jennifer Anntoinette Rivera & AssociatesVisit website
Jacob E. Martinez | Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer | Denver DUI LawyerVisit website
Denver Personal Injury & Auto Accident Lawyers | Attorney Mark A. SimonVisit website
Colorado Springs Attorneys - DUI Criminal Traffic | Liberty Law CenterVisit website
Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Lawyer | Defense Attorney in Colorado SpringsVisit website
Colorado Springs Divorce Attorney & Family LawyerVisit website
Lawyer Denver | Personal Injury Attorney | Medical Malpractice LawyersVisit website
Centennial Colorado Divorce Lawyer | Denver Family Law Attorney | The Law Offices of Kenneth BrockVisit website
Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer | McDivitt Law FirmVisit website
Colorado Springs, CO Lawyer | Colorado Springs, CO | David Kelly With Springs Law CenterVisit website
Divorce Attorney Denver Colorado | Family Law Firm | Child Custody and SupportVisit website
Denver Bankruptcy Attorney | Foster Law Group | Colorado Bankruptcy LawVisit website
Lawyer Denver-Westminster |Colorado Attorney | Injury Law FirmVisit website
Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Lawyer | The Samuelson Law FirmVisit website
Hire a Team of Attorneys Experienced in Family Law in Colorado SpringsVisit website
Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer | Family Law Attorney Visit website
Colorado Springs Criminal Defense Lawyers | Family Law AttorneyVisit website
Denver, CO Bankruptcy Lawyers | Divorce | Cohen & Cohen, P.C.Visit website
Colorado Springs Criminal Lawyer | Law Offices Of Steven RodemerVisit website
Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado – Estate Planning Attorney – Kevin Forbush Forbush Legal, P.C. Attorney Lawyer Law FirmVisit website
Colorado Springs DUI Lawyer | DUI Attorney in Colorado SpringsVisit website
Aretz and Chisholm Immigration LLC Immigration DenverVisit website
Carl O. Graham, Colorado Springs Family Law Attorney | Carl GrahamVisit website
Michael S. Burg | Denver, Colorado Lawyer | Burg SimpsonVisit website
Bankruptcy Attorneys Denver CO | Lawyers ColoradoVisit website
Colorado Springs Lawyer: Personal Injury Attorney & DUI Lawyer Colorado SpringsVisit website
David C. Conley, P.C. - Colorado Springs Business Attorneys | Colorado Real Property, Commercial Lawyers, Law Firm - David C. Conley, P.C.Visit website
Denver Estate Planning Attorney | Denver Elder Law Lawyer | Denver Probate AdministrationVisit website
Colorado Springs Social Security Lawyer | DisabilityVisit website
Colorado Traffic Lawyer | Speeding Ticket Attorney Ross KoplinVisit website
Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer | Wrongful Death ClaimsVisit website
Denver Criminal Defense Lawyer | (720) 257 5346 | Kimberly DiegoVisit website
Colorado Springs Lawyer | Clawson & Clawson, LLPVisit website
Colorado Springs Bankruptcy Lawyer: 719 227-8787 – Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in the Colorado Springs/Pikes Peak RegionVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Colorado Springs
Does your business provide Lawyer Colorado Springs?
Want your Lawyer business in Colorado Springs
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.