Companies offering Lawyer near Cincinnati, United States
Cincinnati Bankruptcy Lawyer, Attorney, Foreclosure Defense | Ryan J. Ruehle, LLCVisit website
Personal Injury Attorney - DUI Lawyer - Phillabaum Law, LLCVisit website
Cincinnati Family Law Attorney | Fairfield Divorce And Dissolution Lawyer | Hamilton OHVisit website
Divorce Lawyer Cincinnati Ohio::Divorce Lawyer Dayton Ohio::Family Juvenile Estate Law - HouseVisit website
Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers | Cincinnati, OH | Michael K. Allen & AssociatesVisit website
Cincinnati DUI Attorney | Herzner LawVisit website
Top DUI Attorney Lawyer In Cincinnati | Scott RubensteinVisit website
Lawyer Cincinnati, OH | Lawyer 45202 | Thomas R. Koustmer, AttorneyVisit website
Cincinnati Injury Attorney – Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney – Cincinnati Car Accident LawyerVisit website
CINCINNATI CRIMINAL LAWYER | OHIO LAW FIRM DEFENDER | CINCINNATI CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEYVisit website
Cincinnati Lawyers | Northern Kentucky AttorneysVisit website
Family Law Attorney Brad Berry | Suhre & Associates, LLCVisit website
CINCINNATI BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY - HouseVisit website
Cincinnati Bankruptcy Lawyer | Dayton Complex Bankruptcy Law FirmVisit website
Lawyer Cincinnati, OH | Lawyer 45202 | Cordell & CordellVisit website
Cincinnati, OH Lawyer | Lawyer In Cincinnati, OH | Lance S Cox Attorney at LawVisit website
Cincinnati Bankruptcy Attorney - House - Cincinnati, OHVisit website
Cincinnati Divorce Attorney - Child Support, Custody, Alimony, Visitation, Divorce Lawyer in Cincinnati OhioVisit website
Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney | Ohio Car Accident Lawyers | NegligenceVisit website
Cincinnati, OH Lawyer | Lawyer 45208 | John A. Schuh, Bankruptcy AttorneyVisit website
Cincinnati dui lawyer \ Ohio Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
Cincinnati Lawyers: O'Connor Acciani & LevyVisit website
Cincinnati, OH Lawyer | Lawyer In Cincinnati, OH | David S. Welt - Attorney At LawVisit website
Cincinnati Criminal Lawyer – Cincinnati Criminal Defense Attorney – DUI Lawyer in CincinnatiVisit website
Cincinnati DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer | Attorney Nicholas KlingensmithVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Cincinnati
Does your business provide Lawyer Cincinnati?
Want your Lawyer business in Cincinnati
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.