Companies offering Lawyer near Boston, United States
Boston, MA Divorce and Family Law Attorneys | Infinity Law GroupVisit website
Finest Boston Divorce Lawyer – Family Law | Visit website
Boston Personal Injury Lawyer - Boston Massachusetts Accident AttorneyVisit website
Boston Immigration Lawyer and Criminal Attorney with Experience, Boston MassachusettsVisit website
Attorney E.Savitz: A Criminal Defense Lawyer in Boston MassachusettsVisit website
Boston, MA Personal Injury Lawyer & Car Accident Attorney | Joel H. Schwartz, P.C.Visit website
Boston divorce lawyers, mediation, chid custody, Family Law attorneysVisit website
Boston Immigration Lawyer - Immigration reform - Boston Immigration LawyerVisit website
Lawyer Massachusetts, Massachusetts attorneys, Law firms BostonVisit website
Boston, MA Lawyer | Boston, MA | Grolman LLPVisit website
Boston, MA Lawyer | Lawyer 02108 | Law Office Of Peter J. FellmanVisit website
Massachusetts Criminal Defense Lawyer | Boston, MA AttorneyVisit website
Boston Criminal Defense Attorney | Keegan & NovickVisit website
90% Acquittal Success Rate! Top Boston Massachusetts Criminal & Federal Defense Attorney Throughout Suffolk CountyVisit website
Boston, MA Lawyer | Lawyer 02125 | Fitzpatrick & AssociatesVisit website
Boston, MA Lawyer / Expert Massachusetts AttorneyVisit website
Boston Immigration Attorney: Immigration & Nationality LawyersVisit website
Criminal Defense Lawyer Boston MA | David Yannetti Law FirmVisit website
BOSTON MICROLAW | Boston Business Lawyers Visit website
Boston Tax Lawyer | Massachusetts IRS Attorney | Springfield Tax Problem Resolution LawyerVisit website
Boston, MA Family Law Lawyer / Massachusetts Divorce AttorneyVisit website
Boston Bankruptcy Attorney With Law Offices in Boston & Dedham MA.Visit website
Boston tax lawyer, Boston MA Defense Attorney - Tax Litigation Attorney MA Visit website
Boston Criminal Defense Attorney | Massachusetts Drug, Murder, Felony Lawyer | Federal Crimes Lawyer MAVisit website
Boston Personal Injury Lawyers and Accident Attorneys - Feinberg & Alban, P.C.Visit website
Boston Legal Malpractice LawyerVisit website
Boston Divorce Lawyer | Boston MA Divorce Attorney | Massachusetts Divorce Attorneys | Family Law LawyersVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Boston
Does your business provide Lawyer Boston?
Want your Lawyer business in Boston
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.