Companies offering Lawyer near Bakersfield, United States
Karl Gerber's Employment Lawyers Group - Bakersfield, CaliforniaVisit website
Bakersfield CA Attorneys | Kern County Family & Criminal Lawyers | Shafter DUI Defense AttorneyVisit website
Bakersfield, CA Lawyer | Lawyer 93301 | Law Office Of Richard G. TerryVisit website
Bakersfield Bankruptcy Lawyers | California Employment & Labor Law AttorneysVisit website
Bakersfield Bankruptcy Lawyer, Kern County Bankruptcy Attorney, Chapter 7 Chapter 11 & Chapter 13 AttorneyVisit website
Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorneys • Chain | Cohn | StilesVisit website
California US Immigration Attorney | Los Angeles Visa Lawyer | Bakersfield, CAVisit website
Bakersfield Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney in BakersfieldVisit website
Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorneys | Central Valley Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers | Fresno Lancaster CA Product Liability Law FirmVisit website
Charles Oren - Bakersfield & Fresno Social Security Disability LawyerVisit website
Bakersfield Real Estate Lawyer | Michael T. Whittington - Kern County, California Real Estate Lawyer | Michael T. WhittingtonVisit website
BAKERSFIELD CRIMINAL ATTORNEY | CALIFORNIA LAW OFFICE | CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER IN BAKERSFIELD CAVisit website
Phillip Gillet | Bakersfield Bankruptcy Attorney LawyerVisit website
Family Law Attorneys In Bakersfield CA | Lawyers | Law Office of Edward J. ThomasVisit website
Bakersfield Criminal Defense Attorney | Criminal Lawyer in BakersfieldVisit website
Bakersfied Defense Lawyer - DUI Attorney - Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
ATTORNEY- FAMILY AND CRIMINAL LAW BAKERSFIELDVisit website
Bakersfield Personal Injury Attorney | Mickey FineVisit website
Bankruptcy Lawyers Bakersfield, California | Stop Creditor Harassment Lawyer Kern County CAVisit website
Bankruptcy Lawyers Bakersfield, California | Divorce Attorney in KernVisit website
Bakersfield Criminal Defense Lawyer | Criminal Attorney in BakersfieldVisit website
Bakersfield Medical Malpractice Attorney | Medical Malpractice Lawyer, BakersfieldVisit website
NEIL E. SCHWARTZ - BAKERSFIELD, CAVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Bakersfield
Does your business provide Lawyer Bakersfield?
Want your Lawyer business in Bakersfield
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.