Companies offering Lawyer near Athens, Greece
Business Law, Estate & Trust, Criminal Defense, & DUI Lawyers in Athens and Atlanta, Ga.Visit website
Attorney Athens GA | Lawyer Divorce Personal InjuryVisit website
Georgia Family Law Attorney | Athens High Asset Divorce Lawyer | Clarke County, GAVisit website
Lawyers in Athens, GA | Bankruptcy Attorneys | Morgan & MorganVisit website
Premiere Athens Law Firm serving all of GeorgiaVisit website
Athens Criminal Defense Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney UGAVisit website
Athens Georgia Car Accident Lawyer - GA Personal Injury Attorney - Truck Wreck - Wrongful Death - AthensVisit website
Athens Legal Examiner | Athens Texas Personal Injury LawyerVisit website
Athens DUI Lawyer « DUI Lawyer Athens Georgia Athens DUI LawyerVisit website
Athens TN Personal Injury Lawyer | McMinn County Estate Planning Attorney | DivorceVisit website
Athens, GA Lawyer | Athens, GA Lawyer | The Law Office Of James Danny Love, P.C.Visit website
Personal Injury Attorney Athens GAVisit website
Athens Divorce Lawyer | DUI & Criminal Law Help in GeorgiaVisit website
Timmons, Warnes, Mercer Attorneys >> Athens Family Law, Criminal Defense, Employment and Business AttorneysVisit website
Bradford County, PA Injury & Accident Lawyers - KOCSIS LAW OFFICEVisit website
William G. Mathews | Lawyer in Athens, AlabamaVisit website
Silver & Archibald, LLP is an Athens, GA law firm that specializes in Social Security Disability, WorkerVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Athens
Does your business provide Lawyer Athens?
Want your Lawyer business in Athens
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.