Companies offering Lawyer near Anaheim, United States
Long Beach DUI Attorney - DUI Lawyer | Long Beach AttorneyVisit website
Long Beach California Employment Law Attorney | Los Angeles CA Discrimination LawyerVisit website
Los Angeles Employment Law Attorneys | Pasadena CA Civil Rights Lawyers | Anaheim California Personal Injury LawyerVisit website
The Anaheim Attorneys, LC, PC - HouseVisit website
Long Beach Divorce, Family Law, Bankruptcy AttorneyVisit website
Father's Rights Lawyer in Ahaheim & Orange County | Divorce Attorney for fathersVisit website
Long Beach Real Estate Attorney | California Contract Lawyer | Torrance, Norwalk, Orange County, Seal Beach, CAVisit website
DUI Attorney Anaheim CA - Dui Attorney Orange CountyVisit website
ANAHEIM DIVORCE LAWYER | CALIFORNIA FAMILY LAW FIRM | DIVORCE ATTORNEY IN ANAHEIMVisit website
GreenBerg Accident LawyerVisit website
Injury Lawyers Long Beach – Curd, Galindo & SmithVisit website
Criminal Defense Lawyer Anaheim | DUI AttorneysVisit website
Immigration Attorney CaliforniaVisit website
ANAHEIM DUI ATTORNEY | CALIFORNIA LAW FIRM DEFENDER | CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER ANAHEIMVisit website
Orange County Attorney Divorce Lawyer Orange County Family LawVisit website
Workers Compensation Attorney Los Angeles, Downey, Montebello, Commerce, Santa Ana, Norwalk, Santa Fe Springs, Whittier California - Work Injury LawyerVisit website
Long Beach Bankruptcy Attorneys | Law Offices Of Steven B. Lever.Visit website
Long Beach DUI Attorney, Criminal Defense LawyerVisit website
Luxury Southern California Family Law | Business | Civil | Criminal Attorneys | Jarvis Krieger & SullivanVisit website
Long Beach Workers Compensation Attorneys | Los Angeles Longshore InjuryVisit website
Personal Injury Lawyer Long BeachVisit website
Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer | Personal Injury Attorney in AnaheimVisit website
Personal Injury Lawyer AnaheimVisit website
Yorba Linda Divorce Lawyer, Orange County Family Law AttorneyVisit website
Anaheim DUI Lawyer and Criminal Defense AttorneyVisit website
Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyers | OC Auto Accidents AttorneyVisit website
Long Beach, California DUI Attorney - DUI AttorneyVisit website
Long Beach California Criminal Law Specialist Matthew G. Kaestner, Drug Crimes, DUI/DWI, Felonies, Misdemeanors, Juvenile Crimes, CaliforniaVisit website
Orange County Divorce Lawyer Family Law Attorney Orange CountyVisit website
Zwierzchowski & Nguyen - family law, divorce, probate, intelectual property attorneys and lawyers in long beach caVisit website
Long Beach Personal Injury AttorneyVisit website
Immigration Litigation Attorney Long Beach | Visa Immigration Attorney Long BeachVisit website
Orange County Divorce Lawyer | Family Law Attorney in Orange CountyVisit website
Long Beach Bankruptcy Lawyer: California Debt Relief AttorneyVisit website
Why Every Adult Should Write A Will
We never know what is going to happen in our lives but by having a Will you have the comfort in knowing that if the worst happens those closest to you will be taken care of.
10 Reasons Why You Should Write A Will Today
We don't often think about dying when we are young but if you have assets that you would wish to be inherited by a specific person, or a family that you want to protect then you should ensure you have a legally binding Will.
- After your death, it will be a very stressful time for your family and those closest to you. Having a Will in place makes the process of dealing with your estate (possessions, property, money and digital assets) much easier for your family.
- If a person dies without a Will (Intestate), their estate is distributed following the rules of your country's laws. This may mean that people you did not expect may inherit your estate.
- Should you die intestate and are not married, have step-children and an ex-spouse, you may find that your ex gets everything and your current partner and children are left with nothing.
- If you have grandchildren that you would like to gift some money or treasured possessions then this should be included in a Will.
- Having a Will speeds up the process of distributing a deceased's death.
- With a Will, you can appoint an executor that you trust.
- By taking advice from a Solicitor you can write a Will that will reduce the amount of Inheritance Tax due.
- In a Will, you can specify gifts to friends or charities that would not benefit should you die Intestate.
- You can stipulate who should take care of your minor children if they are left without any parents.
- If you have no living relatives the Government will benefit from your Estate. By writing a Will you can leave your estate to a friend or charity.
Writing a simple, legally binding Will is not expensive. The cost of a Will easily outweighs the benefits it provides to both you, your family and anybody who benefits from it. For further information on writing a Will please get in touch with one of the solicitors at Fergusson Law in Edinburgh.
Author: J Fergusson
Related services in Anaheim
Does your business provide Lawyer Anaheim?
Want your Lawyer business in Anaheim
to appear at the top of these results? Simply add your services
and it's done.